Uncover the epic story preceding #1 seller, Agarest: Generations of War
Following hot on the heels of the number 1 top selling epic SRPG "Agarest: Generations Of War", Ghostlight are proud to announce its prequel "Agarest: Generations Of War ZERO" bringing an enticing blend of in-depth strategy and epic multi-generational storytelling to Steam!
...From the void, the gods of darkness and light created Agarest, a most perfect and divine world. As the generations passed, paradise sadly fell to the ravages of time. War darkened the skies and Agarest soon became a torturous hell as the gods divided and immense armies clashed, desecrating the once beautiful land…
After many years with the war in deadlock, Sieghart, a young officer loyal to the armies of light, passes through the scarred mountains on a perilous mission. There, he meets a strange girl and unknowingly changes the fate of the world forever.
- Watch the story unfold as you battle the enemy hordes in over 80hrs in a compelling and innovative turn based-based combat system
- Choose the path of Darkness or Light through a truly epic story, spanning multiple generations
- Build your ultimate army of warriors and master Extra Skills, Special Arts and Over Kills to defeat colossal enemies!
- Use the all new Card Skill System to create your hero’s unique persona.
- Featuring stunning new and beautifully animated character portraits.
- The Soul Breed System returns! Unite with your chosen bride to shape the fate of the next generation of heroes
"All around, Agarest Zero is a great Strategy RPG that PC gamers should be delighted to have. If you enjoyed those loveable Squaresoft games back in the PSOne era, then this is absolutely worthy of your time and attention. It may not do a lot new, but it sure as hell delivers fresh and fun strategy gameplay, with enough style that the lack of innovation is rarely in the players mind." - Gamepinion
"The story, the characters, the art style, and the addicting combat all tie in together to make a beautiful package." 8.5/10 - chalgyr.com
"However, Record of Agarest War Zero is still a very fun game to play. Its target audience is not wide, but for the turn-based-dating-sim-RPG players out there, this is a very good game to play." 4/5 - twinfinite.net
"Agarest Generations of War Zero is a solid title for those who seek that niche, otaku brand of charm and fans of retro-style grinding. It's a relatively new genre for PC gamers, but it's one well worth getting on board with." 3.5/5 - Digitally Downloaded